Robert Richardson (born 1978) is a conservative American survivalist author, best known for his writing on the topics of urban preparedness, survivalism, off-grid living, and criminal behavior. He is the founder and editor of OffGridSurvival.com, which covers survival and preparedness topics, wilderness bushcraft techniques, off-grid living, and current geopolitical and economic news.
His articles and advice on emergency preparedness been featured by numerous national and international media outlets, including the Huffington Post, ABC News, Fox News, and CNN. He is an emergency preparedness communications consultant, and a licensed Ham radio operator. He also writes about fishing and hunting and is the head writer for "Monster Fish & Game", an outdoor sports website that covers hunting and fishing topics.
Richardson is the founder and head writer at offgridsurvival.com, one of the top emergency preparedness websites in the world. He writes and consults on emergency preparedness, urban survival, and emergency communication issues.
Website and consulting
In his writing, Richardson warns about economic collapse, social unrest, and preparing for both natural and man-made disasters. As a consultant and emergency preparedness speaker, Richardson advices clients on how to prepare for crisis situations, stockpile emergency food, and prepare detailed survival plans.
Richardson is a Constitutional Conservative who writes on a number of conservative issues including |government abuse, economic issues, and constitutional violations. His work can be seen on his own site at Offgridsurvival.com, and he is a contributor at Western Journalism.
- The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide: Self-Reliance Strategies for a Dangerous World from Living Ready Press, ISBN 1440336776 (November 2014)
- The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide: Self-Reliance Strategies for a Dangerous World.
- Richardson, Robert, The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide: Self-Reliance Strategies for a Dangerous World Paperback – November 18, 2014 on Amazon.com, 208 pages, Living Ready (November 18, 2014), ISBN 1440336776, ISBN 978-1440336775. Accessed January 20, 2015
- “The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide”, by Robert Richardson: Book Review, The Survival Mom, December 23, 2014. Accessed January 20, 2015.
- "After Hurricane Irene, 3.3 Million Americans Still in the Dark", ABC News, Aug. 30, 2011.
- "Survive a disaster -- in your condo", MSN Money, 8/16/2011.
- "Government dysfunction sparks doomsday fears", CNN, October 16, 2013.