Sarah Palin formed the political action committee (PAC) SarahPAC on January 27, 2009. SarahPAC supports Gov. Sarah Palin's plans to build a better, stronger, and safer America in the 21st century. The organization supports "energy independence and reform" and will endorse "candidates who share Governor Palin’s ideas and goals." SarahPAC rejects bias and stands by "candidates who believe in the right things, regardless of their party label or affiliation."
- ↑ http://www.sarahpac.com/faq
- ↑ http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=azCCxotgdG1E&refer=home
- ↑ http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Palin--Backs--Dark-Horse--Alaska--senate--Race/2010/07/20/id/365120
- ↑ http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00458588
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/27/palin-launches-political-action-committee/