Satires of evolution
- PZ Myers embarrasses himself at the Creation Museum
- Professor PZ Myers fails his applied biology course
- Does evolutionist Richard Dawkins have machismo?
- Jobless evolutionary biologists. Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip Mum mum mum mum mum mum. Get a job!
- 3 humorous creation vs. evolution events
- The rich Swiss and Americans are a slap in the face to Darwinists. Yodele he who! God bless America!
- Darwinism and atheism spawn dreadful hairstyles
- Evolutionary biologist hobos
- Evolutionist nerds, say goodbye to Mars exploration
- Western atheists sumo wrestling - survival of the fattest?
- The transitional animal the flying kitty?
- Accurate science?
- Evolutionists, don't forget to call your mom today
- Darwin fish meet the Question evolution! campaign
- The first rule of grassroots anti-evolution social movements
- The overwhelming proof and evidence for evolution
- You obviously don't understand how science works....
- As always, there is more work to be done
- The atheist and evolutionist helpline
- Do evolutionists lack machismo?
- Why do so many women leave the scrawny arms of atheist nerds?
- Evolutionists, stop the mud slinging. You don't have enough mud
- Richard Dawkins' lack of appeal to the Asian women audience
- The eccentric PZ Myers is going to scream a lot more
- Atheism and science blues
- Ian Juby YouTube channel
- Atheists clinging to 19th century "science"
- What evolutionists claim is random
- The latest findings for evolution which are particularly powerful ...
- EvC Forum
- Another agnostic pothead
- The transitional animal the flying pig?
- Evolutionist janitors
- The Tower of Evobabble
- Evolutionary timeline
- Darwin-Hitler and evolutionary racism
- The Darwin-Stalin connection
- Teaching evolution
- Monkey science
- Satire of atheist Daniel Dennet
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Creation scientists tend to win the creation vs. evolution debates
- Poe's law
For more information please see: The transitional animal the flying kitty?
Please notice the much debated "tail rudder system" for the flying kitty which evolutionary "scientists" claim evolved over time, but which creation scientists assert were obviously the work of intelligent design. Flying kitties are believed by evolutionists to be closely related to the flying pig species, but creation scientists counter that evolutionists have yet to offer any proof and evidence for this claim. For details on how evolutionary "scientists" arrive at their findings please see: You obviously don't understand how science works...