Edward Scott Pruitt (born May 9, 1968) was the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, serving under President Donald Trump. Previously, he served in various government positions, including Oklahoma Attorney General.
Pruitt announced his resignation as EPA Administrator on July 5, 2018, effective the following day.
- Wolfgang, Ben (April 15, 2018). Scott Pruitt gets support from conservatives. The Washington Times. Retrieved April 15, 2018.
- Delingpole, James (April 5, 2018). Delingpole: Scott Pruitt Is Doing Great. Trump Cannot Afford to Let the Green Blob Claim His Scalp. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 15, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Chamberlain, Samuel (July 5, 2018). Scott Pruitt resigns as EPA chief, Trump announces. Fox News. Retrieved July 5, 2018.
- Moons, Michelle (July 5, 2018). Scott Pruitt Resigns as EPA Chief. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 5, 2018.
- Scott Pruitt's full resignation letter to President Trump. Fox News. July 5, 2018. Retrieved July 5, 2018.
- Shaw, C. Mitchell (July 8, 2018). The Real Lesson of the Scandals Surrounding Pruitt's Resignation. The New American. Retrieved July 8, 2018.