Sean Penn (August 17, 1960 (age 53), Santa Monica, California) is an extreme far-left Oscar-winning actor and director, whose best work was playing a dimwitted, underachieving teenager in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Penn is known for his anti-Iraq war stance and his support of Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez.
Sean's father, a Russian Jew whose family had settled in Massachusetts, was briefly blacklisted from Hollywood for associating with Communists, but became a leading actor and director, opening the way for his son's career.
Penn has also called U.S. President Bush "our country’s and our Constitution’s most devastating enemy" and said he has caused "enormous damage" to "this country and mankind" and "may bring fascism to America". Penn has also called for President Bush and Vice President Cheney's impeachment. Penn has said Bush, Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and former CIA director George Tenet "should be in [expletive deleted] jail".
Penn also supports the homosexual agenda, saying during an award acceptance speech (won for his portrayal of gay politician and activist Harvey Milk) that "it is a good time for those who voted for the ban against gay marriage to sit and reflect and anticipate their great shame".
Penn and Ann Coulter
- ↑ IMDb Page for Sean Penn
- ↑ An Open Letter to the President...Four and a Half Years Later, Sean Penn, The Huffington Post, March 24, 2007
- ↑ Sean Penn: Hugo Chavez Is 'Much More Positive' for Venezuela Than Negative, Lynn Davidson, NewsBusters, November 16, 2007
- ↑ Hugo Chavez Praises Sean Penn Before Thursday’s Meeting, Noel Sheppard, NewsBusters, August 2, 2007
- ↑ Sean Penn Calls President Bush ‘Our Country’s Most Devastating Enemy’, Noel Sheppard, NewsBusters, March 25, 2007
- ↑ Sean Penn: Bush Caused 'Enormous Damage to Mankind,' May Bring Fascism to U.S., Brent Baker, NewsBusters, September 15, 2006
- ↑ Sean Penn Slams Republicans as he Calls For Bush and Cheney’s Impeachment, Noel Sheppard, NewsBusters, December 19, 2006
- ↑ Sean Penn Says Bush, Cheney, Rice and Tenet ‘Should be in [Bleeping Jail’], Noel Sheppard, NewsBusters, May 5, 2007
- ↑ Sean Penn Has an Ann Coulter 'Torture Doll', Noel Sheppard, NewsBusters, March 28, 2006
- IMDb Page for Sean Penn
- Series of articles on Sean Penn, NewsBusters
- Sean Penn plays politics, Scott Bowles, USA Today, September 18, 2006
- Let Me Entertain You, Oliver North, Human Events, 05/17/2003
- Penn's Metier Is Not the Sword, Jay D. Homnick, Human Events, 03/29/2007
- Sean Penn Makes Mockery of War Effort, Mary Claire Kendall, Human Events, 06/15/2006