Selective outrage is when the media or a group of people becomes completely hysterical over what one person or group of people says or does (usually Conservatives), but ignores and/or censors when others (Non-Conservatives) say or do similar or worse things.
- When George W. Bush was in office, DC was crowded with anti-war protesters from the left. When Barack Hussein Obama took over, they suddenly disappeared, unlike the wars they were protesting.
Gay and Transgender Issues
- When asked, Carrie Prejean, first runner-up for Miss California 2009, said she believed marriage was between a man and a woman; liberals viciously and profanely slandered her. At the same time, when asked, Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton also said they believed marriage was only between a man and a woman, and Democrats still loved them unconditionally.
- After the passage of Proposition 8, the constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage in California, protesters only vandalized the mostly-white churches that supported it, most notably The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also known as the Mormons, even though the majority of African-American and Hispanic voters in California voted for it as well.
- Numerous liberal musicians and companies are boycotting the state of North Carolina over HB2, the law that requires one to use the restroom based off the sex on their birth certificate, and states that enact religious freedom laws, but still perform or do business in foreign countries like Russia or Dubai where LGBT people are jailed and even killed.
- Liberals are constantly whining and trying to smear Christians as intolerant bigots when radical Muslims are the ones who behead, shoot, bomb, burn, and toss gay people off of buildings, and they either completely turn a blind eye or go straight to blaming the "Christian Right" and responsible, nonviolent gun owners.
- Liberals scream bloody murder over the deaths of Cecil the Lion or Harambe the Gorilla, but applaud Planned Parenthood brutally murdering unborn babies and selling their organs.
- Bernie Sanders supporters are always complaining about how evil Capitalism is and how fair and equal Socialism is, but are blind to see how Socialism is a "too good to be true" system that has drawbacks way worse that its potential benefits, and has failed miserably every time it has been attempted in history, most notably in Venezuela today.
Donald Trump Protests
- Violence against Trump protesters is considered one of the worst things in the world, but when protesters commit acts of violence against Trump supporters, they either blame Donald Trump himself, say that they (his supporters) "deserve it", or deny that such violence is happening altogether.