Changes related to "Acts 1-9 (Translated)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
21 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . First Epistle of John (Translated); 11:18 . . (+208) . . Aschlafly (→Chapter 2: "propitiation" is a sacrifice that atones for sins. Trouble is, few people recognize the meaning of that word today, so "sacrifice for our sins" is used rather than the redundant "pro)
19 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . New Testament; 13:39 . . (+298) . . JoeyJ
- (diff | hist) . . New Testament; 00:34 . . (+98) . . Aschlafly (Most of the books of the New Testament, except for the Gospel of Luke, the Epistle to the Hebrews and several of Paul's letters, were written in Koine Greek, a form of Greek used as a lingua franc)
18 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . New Testament; 22:01 . . (+147) . . Aschlafly (The writer of the Epistles to the Hebrews is not known with certainty, but was probably Jesus himself.)
- (diff | hist) . . New Testament; 21:59 . . (+159) . . Aschlafly (the term "New Testament" was first coined (in Latin) around A.D. 200, by the theologian Tertullian, who was the first biblical scholar to write in Latin.)