Changes related to "Category:Conservative Bible"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
24 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Essay:Best New Conservative Words; 12:39 . . (+124) . . Aschlafly (Kafkaesque | 1946 | illogical, nightmare-like situations, which typically arise from Leftist control of a bureaucracy)
21 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . First Epistle of John (Translated); 11:18 . . (+208) . . Aschlafly (→Chapter 2: "propitiation" is a sacrifice that atones for sins. Trouble is, few people recognize the meaning of that word today, so "sacrifice for our sins" is used rather than the redundant "pro)
19 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Essay:Best New Conservative Words; 19:01 . . (+130) . . Aschlafly (apologetic | 1649 | offered in support or defense, especially of Christianity (typically used today as the noun "apologetics").)
- (diff | hist) . . Proverbs 17-24 (Translated); 14:52 . . (+95) . . Aschlafly (→Chapter 19: verse 13)
- (diff | hist) . . m Acts 1-9 (Translated); 11:37 . . (+46) . . Aschlafly (→Chapter 3: )
- (diff | hist) . . Acts 1-9 (Translated); 11:35 . . (+127) . . Aschlafly (→Chapter 3: verse 19: The ESV and NAB translations omit the "so" before the "that", which renders the phrase almost ungrammatical in English.)