Changes related to "Conservatives of the Decade, 2009"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
21 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Homeschooling; 14:25 . . (+338) . . 1990'sguy
- (diff | hist) . . m God; 10:00 . . (+47) . . Karajou (Reverted edits by ConservatismIsGay (talk) to last revision by Timothy17)
- (diff | hist) . . God; 09:55 . . (-47) . . ConservatismIsGay
20 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Antonin Scalia; 13:57 . . (-200) . . 1990'sguy
- (diff | hist) . . Antonin Scalia; 13:54 . . (-113) . . 1990'sguy (A Con Con is unhelpful either way.)
- (diff | hist) . . Antonin Scalia; 13:52 . . (+819) . . 1990'sguy (Fixes, restore good info.)
19 May 2018
14 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Antonin Scalia; 22:05 . . (-352) . . Homeschoolt (Scalia voted with conservatives in Harris v. Quinn. https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=8387185395641692428&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr)
- (diff | hist) . . Antonin Scalia; 22:03 . . (-560) . . Homeschoolt (Added and changed certain verbs to past tense and added clarification that a literal interpretation of the Bill of Rights is generally not a "liberal" position. Scalia definitely did take some liberal points of view, but there were some unfair comments)