Changes related to "Drugs"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
17 March 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Addiction; 15:17 . . (+182) . . Aschlafly (Also, an implication of the Coase theorem is that the amount of one's assets, in the stock market or otherwise, is irrelevant to his productivity in society.)
- (diff | hist) . . Atheism and drug addiction; 06:12 . . (+4) . . Conservative
- (diff | hist) . . Atheism and drug addiction; 05:59 . . (+4) . . Conservative
16 March 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Addiction; 14:45 . . (+410) . . 1990'sguy (Undo revision 1321543 by 1990'sguy (talk) Sorry...accidentally pressed rollback button.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Addiction; 14:44 . . (-410) . . 1990'sguy (Reverted edits by Aschlafly (talk) to last revision by AlanE)
- (diff | hist) . . Addiction; 13:14 . . (+147) . . Aschlafly (stock market | wastes billions of hours each week | those who invest often make more money by spending less time following their investments)
- (diff | hist) . . Addiction; 13:10 . . (+198) . . Aschlafly (anxiety | wastes time, harms health, and hinders productivity | faith and reason including powerful concepts like falsifiability, the Coase theorem, and pro-life principles)