Changes related to "Epistle to the Hebrews"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
29 July 2014
27 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Antioch; 13:30 . . (+22) . . GlenR (Spelling correction; red link removal; category)
26 July 2014
23 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Epistle to the Hebrews (Translated); 17:19 . . (+3) . . AugustO (→Chapter 10: Is the genitive really that difficult?)
- (diff | hist) . . Epistle to the Hebrews (Translated); 00:33 . . (+41) . . Aschlafly (→Chapter 11: the enigmatic verse 39: Yet all of them, though rewarded through their faith, did not receive the promise)
22 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Faith; 21:32 . . (+16) . . Aschlafly (The entire Chapter 11 of the His Epistle to the Hebrews, possibly written by Jesus, is devoted to explaining faith, which is unique to Christianity)
- (diff | hist) . . Conservative Bible Project; 20:03 . . (+215) . . Aschlafly (Just as Shakespeare's works are losing interest in the West due to its increasingly archaic language, the use of archaic and liberal language in Western translations of the Bible loses people.)