Changes related to "Essay:Surprising Dates of Origin for Terms"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
19 December 2014
17 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Essay:Best New Conservative Words; 23:39 . . (+231) . . Aschlafly (portability |1965 |the degree to which something -- particularly software -- may be easily moved with minimal expense from one technology platform to another; parables are effective because of their p)
- (diff | hist) . . m Atheism; 19:27 . . (+245,762) . . Karajou (Reverted edits by IvanjoUseProxyBtch (talk) to last revision by Conservative)
- (diff | hist) . . Atheism; 19:22 . . (-245,762) . . IvanjoUseProxyBtch (Blanked the page)
- (diff | hist) . . Essay:Best New Conservative Words; 11:50 . . (+86) . . Aschlafly (yes-man |1913 |someone, often a liberal, who agrees (and votes) as he is told)
- (diff | hist) . . Essay:Best New Conservative Words; 11:25 . . (+164) . . Aschlafly (two-party system |1925 |a system of government and politics in which two political parties of roughly comparable strength dominate, as in the United States)