Changes related to "Examples of Bias in Wikipedia: General or uncategorized"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
2 September 2014
1 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Deceit; 22:22 . . (+15,014) . . Karajou (Reverted edits by PhallusGigantuses (talk) to last revision by Aschlafly)
- (diff | hist) . . Deceit; 22:21 . . (-15,014) . . PhallusGigantuses (Replaced content with "Bang bus.")
30 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Atheism; 03:05 . . (+24) . . Conservative (→Atheists have a low retention rate compared to other worldviews: )
28 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Rush Limbaugh; 21:23 . . (+313) . . Aschlafly (at least one analyst estimates that perhaps only about 1.4 million listeners are tuning into his show at any given time.)
- (diff | hist) . . Atheism; 00:05 . . (+40) . . Conservative
27 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Liberal; 17:47 . . (+40,762) . . JoeyJ (Undo revision 1101759 by Praeter (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Liberal; 17:20 . . (-40,762) . . Praeter (Replaced content with "Speluncam Dido dux et Troianus eandem Venit")
- (diff | hist) . . United States of America; 06:53 . . (+27) . . JoeyJ (→See also: )