Changes related to "Gaussian adaptation"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
29 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Intelligent design; 10:33 . . (+4) . . AK (→Intelligent Design, Evolution, and the Nature of Origins Science: intlink)
26 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Central limit theorem; 22:36 . . (+25) . . Aschlafly (qualification of having a finite variance added per talk page)
- (diff | hist) . . m Central limit theorem; 15:31 . . (+5) . . Aschlafly (corrected punctuation typo, will address talk page next)
- (diff | hist) . . Central limit theorem; 13:33 . . (+322) . . Aschlafly (If the sample size is only one, then the distribution of the average of samples will not approach a Normal distribution, but will approach the distribution of the underlying probability function.)
- (diff | hist) . . Central limit theorem; 11:57 . . (0) . . Aschlafly
- (diff | hist) . . Central limit theorem; 11:56 . . (+8) . . Aschlafly (better category)
- (diff | hist) . . New! Central limit theorem; 11:55 . . (+296) . . Aschlafly (a start; please expand)