Changes related to "Geology"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
18 July 2018
- (diff | hist) . . God; 03:49 . . (+9,063) . . RobSmith (Undo revision 1434015 by GODISACUNT (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . God; 03:28 . . (-9,063) . . GODISACUNT (Replaced content with "god is A NARCISSITSTIC CUNT.")
17 July 2018
- (diff | hist) . . m Great Flood; 20:25 . . (+2) . . 1990'sguy
- (diff | hist) . . m Great Flood; 20:25 . . (+1) . . 1990'sguy
15 July 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Earthquake; 19:09 . . (+136) . . Aschlafly (A myth perpetuated by Old Earth-believers is that the most likely place for an earthquake is in proximity to tectonic plate boundaries like the San Andreas Fault. In fact, many major earthquakes occur nowhere near a large fault line.)