Changes related to "George Orwell"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Phyllis Schlafly; 01:09 . . (+25) . . Aschlafly (in the United States)
- (diff | hist) . . Phyllis Schlafly; 01:08 . . (+193) . . Aschlafly (By 1990, after advocacy by Phyllis Schlafly in support of stay-at-home moms, the percentage of women aged 25-54 in the workforce stopped increasing, in contrast with many other countries.)
24 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Ted Cruz; 02:06 . . (+249) . . DavidB4 (Cruz finally vocalized support for trump. Morally, he was between a rock and a hard place, but he finally made the popular choice.)
23 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Barry Goldwater; 22:25 . . (+21) . . Progressingamerica
- (diff | hist) . . Barry Goldwater; 22:21 . . (+473) . . Progressingamerica (Infobox)
- (diff | hist) . . Animal Farm; 08:13 . . (+1) . . Pokeria1 (→See also)
22 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Animal Farm; 21:32 . . (+231) . . Pokeria1 (→Animal Farm in film)
- (diff | hist) . . Animal Farm; 21:30 . . (+23) . . Pokeria1 (Noting that that Marx failing to take human nature into account was Orwell's belief. Personally, I'd say going by how Marx explicitly stated he wanted to remake France 1973 and make it gorier that Marx took human nature well into account for his ideas.)