Changes related to "Hermeneutics"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
13 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Literalist Bible chronology; 01:39 . . (+59) . . Dataclarifier (→2 Maccabees 1:10-12—Aristobulus II 66–63 B.C.: provided link to text of Ant. XIV, 2—4)
- (diff | hist) . . Literalist Bible chronology; 01:25 . . (+87) . . Dataclarifier (→2 Maccabees 1:10-12—Aristobulus II 66–63 B.C.: noted period included Herod and Augustus, historically and seamlessly linking and overlapping Old Testament and New Testament together unbrokenly)
- (diff | hist) . . m Literalist Bible chronology; 00:52 . . (+42) . . Dataclarifier (→Esther 11:1—the 4th year of Ptolemy and Cleopatra as possibly 78–77 B.C.: )
- (diff | hist) . . m Literalist Bible chronology; 00:45 . . (+69) . . Dataclarifier (→Jaddua the high priest to John Hyrcanus 333—104 B.C.: linked "Lucius, consul of Rome" to article re his identity; other minor rev details layout)
- (diff | hist) . . m Literalist Bible chronology; 00:18 . . (0) . . Dataclarifier (→The Second Temple to Alexander the Great 538—334 B.C.: )