Changes related to "Homeschooling"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
27 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Scotland; 19:34 . . (-42) . . AugustO (Reverted edits by StannisB (talk) to last revision by SMortlach)
- (diff | hist) . . m England; 19:34 . . (-48) . . AugustO (Reverted edits by StannisB (talk) to last revision by TheAmericanRedoubt)
26 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Benoit Mandelbrot; 16:41 . . (+37) . . AndrewLe (sort)
- (diff | hist) . . Faith; 16:17 . . (+16) . . JoeyJ (→See also: Add: Witnessing)
- (diff | hist) . . m Glenn Beck; 01:51 . . (-13) . . Conservative (Reverted edits by Tyroil (talk) to last revision by JamesWilson)
24 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Conservative humor and satire resources; 00:49 . . (+45) . . Conservative (→Obese atheists and overweight atheists comedy and satire: )
23 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Isaac Newton; 18:33 . . (+180) . . AK (→Primary sources: Adding 'Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel etc.')
22 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Faith; 21:32 . . (+16) . . Aschlafly (The entire Chapter 11 of the His Epistle to the Hebrews, possibly written by Jesus, is devoted to explaining faith, which is unique to Christianity)
- (diff | hist) . . Conservative Bible Project; 20:03 . . (+215) . . Aschlafly (Just as Shakespeare's works are losing interest in the West due to its increasingly archaic language, the use of archaic and liberal language in Western translations of the Bible loses people.)
- (diff | hist) . . Conservative Bible Project; 19:56 . . (+23) . . Aschlafly (Isaac Newton, who was merely an average student, worked on translating the Bible and that gave him the inspiration and insight for inventing calculus, developing mechanics, and discovering)
- (diff | hist) . . Conservapedia:Index; 10:37 . . (+80) . . Aschlafly (Next course: American Government and the Constitution, starting in Sept. 2014)