Changes related to "Infinity"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
19 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Set theory; 23:15 . . (+185) . . Aschlafly (cite as a "See also" to a Forum explaining the status of set theory in mathematics and philosophy today)
- (diff | hist) . . m Set theory; 23:00 . . (+1) . . GregG (→History of set theory: sp)
- (diff | hist) . . Set theory; 22:59 . . (+202) . . Aschlafly (An initial insight of set theory, against intense opposition by established mathematicians, was that some infinities are larger than others. Previously it was thought that infinity had only one size.)
- (diff | hist) . . Set theory; 22:56 . . (+119) . . GregG (latexfy, improve)
- (diff | hist) . . Set theory; 22:54 . . (+17) . . GregG (link to our article on Sets)
- (diff | hist) . . Set theory; 22:46 . . (+253) . . Aschlafly (The mathematician Giuseppe Peano created the symbol ∈ in 1889 to mean "is an element of," from the Greek epsilon that is the first letter of εἰμί, meaning "I am.")