Changes related to "John Paul Stevens"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
10 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Nixon; 03:25 . . (-8) . . VargasMilan (→Watergate: Removed erroneous edit by liberal parodist: CREEP not th name of Nixon's "re-election campaign", name invented by Nixon's antagonists to parody WH "Committee to re-elect the President")
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Nixon; 03:14 . . (-259) . . VargasMilan (→Vietnam War: removed sections added by liberal parodist: Violence not confined to guardsmen; studnts committd arson; details of helic evac. not especially relevant to Nixon's presidency.)
7 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Nixon; 02:37 . . (+13) . . VargasMilan (→Vice Presidency: Commission on Government Contracts dealt with racial discrimination not radical discrimination.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Liberal; 00:53 . . (+2) . . JohnLambert (grammar)
6 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Pro-life; 13:10 . . (-64) . . Karajou (Reverted edits by Doppalat (talk) to last revision by Conservative)
- (diff | hist) . . Pro-life; 13:09 . . (+64) . . Doppalat
5 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Nixon; 05:18 . . (+19) . . JoeyJ (Undo revision 1078435 by Jpatt (talk) Nixon was a RINO: http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Richard_Nixon&action=historysubmit&diff=1072938)
- (diff | hist) . . Antonin Scalia; 00:02 . . (+696) . . Aschlafly (Justice Scalia was the author, with the support of three liberal Justices, of the 5-4 decision declaring the sale of extremely violent video games to children to be a right of free speech under the)