Changes related to "Matt Cassel"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
19 April 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Tom Brady; 23:38 . . (+282) . . 1990'sguy (Ref.)
- (diff | hist) . . Tom Brady; 20:31 . . (+215) . . Aschlafly (Then Brady was surprisingly absent at Trump's White House reception for the team in April 2017, as Brady cited "personal family matters" that could have primarily been his wife's insistence that he not attend.)
- (diff | hist) . . Tom Brady; 20:24 . . (+124) . . Aschlafly (Brady is married to a Brazilian-born wife who is promoted by the liberal media, and who is outspokenly against Trump.)
- (diff | hist) . . m National Football League; 12:06 . . (-1) . . Aschlafly (typo)
- (diff | hist) . . National Football League; 12:05 . . (+148) . . Aschlafly (Detroit has had to sue to seek repairs of safety and zoning violations at the abandoned Pontiac Stadium, which hosted the Superb Bowl in 1982.)
- (diff | hist) . . National Football League; 12:04 . . (+196) . . Aschlafly (The NFL is the only sports league that excludes a player for quoting frequently from the Bible, as the NFL apparently did in banishing Tim Tebow despite his success when allowed to play.)
- (diff | hist) . . New England Patriots; 12:00 . . (+368) . . Aschlafly (The team was fined $1M and deprived of two draft picks for its scam and its quarterback, Tom Brady, was suspended for four games.)
- (diff | hist) . . m New England Patriots; 11:57 . . (+6) . . Aschlafly
- (diff | hist) . . New England Patriots; 11:57 . . (+98) . . Aschlafly (In 2013, Tim Tebow, a greatest conservative sports stars, was victimized by the team with a phony tryout perhaps to deflect attention from how one of its players had just been arrested for murder)