Changes related to "Politically correct"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
17 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Lyndon B. Johnson; 21:47 . . (+27) . . Progressingamerica (See Also - Great Society/War on Poverty an important focal point of presidential legacy.)
14 April 2015
12 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Theory of relativity; 21:16 . . (+158) . . SamHB (Restore. I recommend that you not get into a battle over the Newcomb-Hall hypothesis with someone transfixed in wonderment at the workings of his own mind.)
- (diff | hist) . . Liberal denial; 14:58 . . (+261) . . Aschlafly (Falsification of a theory, for which a Nobel Prize has been awarded, is never admitted by the English lamestream media.)
- (diff | hist) . . African Americans; 10:46 . . (+24) . . JoeyJ (→See also: )
11 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Theory of relativity; 23:45 . . (-158) . . VargasMilan (Undo revision 1148473 by SamHB (talk) Why not? It would make it easier for scientists to indoctrinate students to their worldview.)
- (diff | hist) . . Theory of relativity; 21:34 . . (+158) . . SamHB (→General Relativity: Scientists don't choose wrong theories over right ones just because the math is easier.)