Changes related to "Talk:Rush Limbaugh"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category).Pages on your watchlist are bold.
Legend: New! - new page, m - minor edit, b - bot edit.
30 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Homosexuality; 16:43 . . (+113,448) . . Joaquín Martínez (Reverted edits by PhallusGigantus (talk) to last revision by Conservative)
- (diff | hist) . . Homosexuality; 16:39 . . (-113,448) . . PhallusGigantus (Replaced content with "Wide Stance.")
- (diff | hist) . . m Adolf Hitler; 02:56 . . (+408) . . Karajou (Reverted edits by DrBombardo (talk) to last revision by CGL)
28 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Rush Limbaugh; 21:23 . . (+313) . . Aschlafly (at least one analyst estimates that perhaps only about 1.4 million listeners are tuning into his show at any given time.)
- (diff | hist) . . Adolf Hitler; 20:27 . . (+61) . . CGL
- (diff | hist) . . User talk:Ed Poor; 16:13 . . (+127,582) . . JoeyJ (Undo revision 1101869 by Arrseifly (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . User talk:Ed Poor; 16:11 . . (-127,582) . . Arrseifly (Blanked the page)
27 August 2014
- (Deletion log); 08:10 . . JoeyJ deleted "User:MountainDew" (content was: "#REDIRECT User:DanH")
- (Deletion log); 07:54 . . JoeyJ deleted "User:Conservateur" (content was: "First of all, I am shocked that this kind of debate is brought up in the 21st century. The only thing I find more despicable than the fact that this question is being asked is your argument. You debate like a ten year old in grade sch...")
25 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Homosexuality; 16:13 . . (+113,424) . . Conservative (Reverted edits by Illuminatiomea (talk) to last revision by JoeyJ)
- (diff | hist) . . Homosexuality; 16:02 . . (-113,424) . . Illuminatiomea (Replaced content with "Everybody loves Ellen DeGeneres.")
- (diff | hist) . . Michael Moore; 15:09 . . (+1) . . JoeyJ (→Earnings: )
- (diff | hist) . . Michael Moore; 15:05 . . (+187) . . JoeyJ (→Earnings: While Moore makes Anti-[[Capitalism|Capitalist] movies, he owns nine homes.)