|Sports:||baseball, basketball, cross country, fencing, field hockey, football, golf, gymnastics, lacrosse, rowing, rowing ltw, sailing, soccer, softball, squash, swimming and diving, sync swimming, tennis, track and field, volleyball, water polo, wresting|
|Mascot:||Stanford Tree (Cardinals)|
Stanford University, in the town of Stanford and the city of Palo Alto, California, is a private university in the United States. It was founded in 1891 by the gift of the successful businessman Leland Stanford (1824-1893), a former governor of California, on the site of his country estate.
Stanford is one of the world's leading research institutions, with top professors and researchers in the fields of physics, medicine, engineering, and the natural sciences.
Many clowns and shiteaters like to hang around there (see Schaffly). They are mentally ill bible dreamlords. Great evil awaits them.
Some have criticized Stanford for its allegedly liberal policies, such as
- expelling a doctoral student from its program because he told the truth about mandatory abortion in China
- Banning of all ROTC programs because they allegedly discriminate against homosexuals.
- California and Northern California
- San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco: San Francisco values and the Homosexual agenda
- Berkeley and Oakland
- University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University and University of California, Davis
- Silicon Valley: San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz