Steve Paul Jobs (1955-2011); born in Los Altos CA served as the liberal CEO of Apple, Inc. until August 24, 2011, which he co-founded with Steve Wozniak in 1976. He also co-founded Pixar Animation Studios in 1986. In 2010, Steve Jobs was recognized as the “best-performing CEO in the world.” Steve Jobs grew up in the apricot orchards which later became known as Silicon Valley, and lived there with his wife and three children until his death on October 5, 2011.
Jobs reportedly claimed that he left Christianity when he was thirteen and saw a Life magazine picture of starving children. That story, however, sounds implausibly similar to the reason given by Buddha for founding Buddhism, a belief system that Jobs later found attractive. Jobs was, in fact, similar to many California teenagers in the 1970s who did what they liked, while rejecting Christianity. But that all changed when he found out about his cancer. "Ever since I've had cancer, I've been thinking about (God) more. And I find myself believing a bit more. Maybe it's because I want to believe in an afterlife. That when you die, it doesn't just all disappear." 
Jobs left Apple in 1985 when the CEO he recruited in 1983 gave the board of directors a "him or me" ultimatum, but later returned in the mid-1990s to eventually restore it to preeminence. He was credited with overseeing the development and marketing of the Macintosh, the iPad, the iPhone, and the iPod.
Steve Jobs co-founded Pixar Animation Studios in 1986. Pixar merged with The Walt Disney Company in 2006, and Jobs served on Disney's board of directors. Jobs was one the very few persons to successfully run a company that takes a horizontal diversification approach (selling and marketing a variety of products that would appeal to their original consumer base). He was also one of the adoption success stories.
- I love beautiful objects. I love creating them. Negative people upset me... Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
Jobs co-invented 313 Apple patents, mostly on designs rather than as utility patents. This is far more than most technology executives, such as Bill Gates.
Jobs donated a modest amount (relative to his wealth) of $150,000 in soft-money to causes related to the Democratic Party, but it is likely that Jobs supported liberal causes simply to further his own businesses, rather than based on his personal views. There are strong indications that Jobs became more conservative on issues like the public schools as he grew older. When he met with Barack Obama, Jobs was sharply critical of his policies. 
National Technology Medal from President Reagan in 1985, before founding NeXT; Jefferson Award for Public Service in 1987; Entrepreneur of the Decade by Inc. Magazine in 1989. 
- Apple Computer MacOS for Apple Macintosh
- Apple iOS for iPhone-iPod-iPad
- Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, Linus Torvalds, Bill Gates, Larry Ellison
- Tails Anonymous Secure Operating System
- IBM, HP, Dell and Microsoft Windows
- Mobile devices: Smartphones and tablets
- Microsoft Windows Phone with Windows 8
- Censorship: Tools of censorship, Censorability, Fairness Doctrine, Liberal censorship, Media censorship
- The Perpetual War: War on Drugs, War on Terror and the Police state
- Domestic Mass Surveillance of Law-Abiding Citizens: via Utah Data Center, PRISM, NSA-DHS-BATF-FBI-CIA and other Intelligence agencies' Computer surveillance, Eavesdropping, Data mining, Spyware, Wiretap - Roving wiretap, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, NSA warrantless surveillance controversy, National security letter, Patriot Act, NDAA, Executive Orders, United States Census, Common Core, "Stasi"-like secret police "If You See Something, Say Something" informants, and other exponential expansion of the Police State
- Asset Forfeiture: Confiscation for Police budget deficit via RICO
- Mililtarization of Police: SWAT and Pre-dawn No-knock raids, Sneak and peek warrant
- War on Drugs: Addiction and Drug trafficking of the Drug cartels, Mafia, Gangs, Drug dealers, Hollywood values - Fashion industry values - Public school values - Professor values
- Computer Crime and Cyberwarfare:
- Dangers of Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, Yahoo
- Big Government: ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Police state: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- Liberal Totalitarianism
- Security Software and Security-Focused Operating Systems to protect unalienable Fifth Amendment - Fourth Amendment Right to Privacy (Internet privacy, Information privacy, Expectation of privacy) and Second Amendment - First Amendment (Freedom of information and Political freedom) rights against unconstitutional Gun control - Internet censorship Big government Police state, hackers, and "all enemies, foreign and domestic" of American liberty.
- Anonymity with Tails Operating System: Linux-based with Tor (anonymity network), Firefox Iceweasel browser, HTTPS Everywhere encryption
- Prism-Break.org: Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, ECHELON, XKeyscore and Tempora.
- Open Source Free software not over-priced tracking by Microsoft-Apple-Google-Android
- Privacy Search Engines: Duck Duck Go and Ixquick: Privacy-oriented Search engines instead of tracking by Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Internet Anonymity - Right to be forgotten Pseudonymity (Pseudonym) using Anonymous web browsing with Tails and VPN (Virtual Private Network), HMA, OpenVPN and IPsec , Proxy servers, Anonymizer (Anonymous proxies)
- Mozilla Firefox with Browser extensions instead of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari (web browser) and Opera (web browser)
- Ad Filtering (Privacy mode and Adblock Plus or Ghostery) to stop Ad tracking - Website visitor tracking via Geolocation, Geotargeting, Personally identifiable information and Device fingerprints
- Internet Safety, Computer Security via Password strength and Password managers via KeePass or LastPass and Antivirus-Firewall
- Secure Communication:
- E-mail Privacy and Email Encryption: Claws Mail or Enigmail or Kontact using Hushmail or MyKolab, Anonymous remailer, instead of tracking by Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird using Yahoo! Mail, Gmail iCloud
- Secure Messaging and Off-the-Record Messaging via I2P Instant messaging, Cryptocat, Bitmessage instead of Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, Internet Relay Chat, Google Plus, Facebook
- Silent Phone with Silent Circle instead of Android or iPhone Smartphone
- OPSEC: "Loose lips sink ships"
- Encryption: Encryption software, Disk encryption software, LUKS or TrueCrypt instead of Microsoft BitLocker, PGP and GNU Privacy Guard, Data encryption, Public-key encryption, Cryptography-Cryptanalysis-Cryptology-Steganography
- Peer-to-Peer: Sneakernet, Friend-to-friend, Darknet (file sharing), Anonymous P2P instead of BitTorrent
- Deep Web - Dark Internet: Tor, AmRD, Tor2web, The Hidden Wiki, Anonymous blog
- Cryptocurrency-Digital Currency-Alternative Currency-Virtual Currency: Bitcoin and Hard money-Precious metals-Tangibles versus PayPal, Credit cards and inflation-prone U.S. Dolars: Federal Reserve System's Keynesian economics Ponzi scheme of Quantitative easing-Debt monetization devaluation of Fiat currency through Money supply-Treasury bills bought mostly by China and Japan
- Privacy Resources:
- Hologram of Liberty - The Constitution's Shocking Alliance With Big Government by Boston T. Party - Kenneth W. Royce
- One Nation, Under Surveillance - Privacy From the Watchful Eye by Boston T. Party
- How to Be Invisible - Protect Your Home, Your Children, Your Assets, and Your Life, by J. J. Luna
- Electronic Frontier Foundation and Electronic Privacy Information Center, Oath Keepers, Judicial Watch
- Freedom of Information Act, Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986 and Privacy Act of 1974
- Edward J. Snowden Revelations of unconstitutional domestic spying on law-abiding American citizens; GlobaLeaks
- Crypto-libertarianism Limited government implies:
- Conservative values, American values - Small town values, American Patriots and Bill of Rights liberty
- Steve Jobs Apple-Macintosh computers-iPods.
- Steve Paul Jobs
- "You've got to find what you love," Jobs says Stanford Report, June 14, 2005.
- Steve Jobs, the Perfect CEO, Wired Magazine, September 27, 2011.
- Steve Jobs, World's Best CEO, blog.intego.com, January 6, 2010.
- Steven Paul Jobs, 1955-2011, The Wall Street Journal, October 6, 2011.
- Steve Jobs Shocker: Bill Gates Should Have Dropped Acid, Fox news, October 24, 2011
- "Help make mass surveillance of entire populations uneconomical! We all have an unalienable right to privacy, which you can exercise today by encrypting your communications and ending your reliance on proprietary products and services."