| Stephanie Gregory Clifford,|
known as Stormy Daniels
|Born|| March 17, 1979 |
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
|Spouse|| (1) Pat Myne (married 2003-2005, divorced)|
(2) Michael "Mike" Mozbor (married 2007-2009, divorced)
Stephanie Gregory Clifford, known as Stormy Daniels (born March 17, 1979), is an American pornographic actress, screenwriter, and director. In 2018, she came forward with details of an alleged sexual encounter in 2006 with later U.S. President Donald Trump.
In 2009, Clifford had considered challenging the second term bid of Republican former U.S. Senator David Vitter in her native Louisiana. She was soon nabbed for domestic violence against her second husband, Michael "Mike" Mozbor, which allegedly stemmed from a dispute about the household laundry at their then residence in Tampa, Florida. She was booked for having struck Mozbor on the head several times with her own hands. Daniels used the slogan "Stormy Daniels: Screwing People Honestly," a reference to Vitter's admission and apology for having patronized a prostitution ring.  However, Daniels never filed for the Senate, and Vitter won re-nomination over a Republican judge and then defeated the Democrat Charlie Melancon in the general election.However, in 2015, Vitter ran for governor of Louisiana and lost by a considerable margin to the Democrat John Bel Edwards, who still holds that position. Vitter did not seek a third Senate term in 2016 and was succeeded by fellow Republican and former opponent John Neely Kennedy.
Daniels claims that Trump through his attorney, Michael Cohen, paid her $130,000 in hush money in October 2016, during the height of the presidential campaign, to keep the alleged affair private. The White House has denied the alleged affair with Daniels. Cohen has been the target of an illegal counterintelligence operation and FISA abuse which has failed to produce any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. Cohen's home and office were raided seeking information on Daniels after Robert Mueller passed off information from the illegal surveillance to Dep. Attn. Gen. Rod Rosenstein.
North Hollywood celebrity photographer Keith Munyan, Jr., whom Daniels calls her "dad", alleged to the media that he had overheard at least seven telephone conversations between Daniels and Trump which involved the offer of a condominium in Florida and a possible appearance on Trump's former NBC television series, The Apprentice. "That man [Trump] can talk about nothing for hours," Munyan said.
Munyan said that his connection to Daniels developed because both are Louisiana born; she is originally from Baton Rouge. Both enjoy horses. Daniels is recognized as a nationally-ranked equestrian. Munyan, a homosexual, said that Daniels, who is estranged from her parents, considers both he and his partner, John Dean Baralle (born October 29, 1960), to be "my dads." Barelle donated to Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton and has expressed continued anti-Trump comments over the Internet.
On March 25, 2018, CBS aired a tasteless interview with Daniels by Anderson Cooper on its 60 Minutes public affairs series. 60 Minutes anchors and producers have admitted to manufacturing fake news in the past about Republicans and Republican presidential candidates. The broadcast will apparently air though an arbitrator has reaffirmed the legitimacy of the 2016 nondisclosure agreement between Trump and Daniels. Daniels took a polygraph test in 2011 which reportedly confirms a 99 percent chance that she is truthful about the alleged affair with Trump in 2006, which she said involved unprotected sex.
In a letter to the editor of The San Antonio Express-News in San Antonio, Texas, Mary Alice Altorfer, an anti-Trump voter from New Braunfels in conservative Comal County wrote on the day of the airing of the 60 Minutes segment that Daniels "will have done the country a great service by the time she's finished exposing a $130,000 cover-up. In fact, Daniels should be considered 'Woman of the Year' because she has definitely persisted."
The so-called "Stormy Daniels scandal" is moot, the information and "evidence" being the proverbial fruit of the poisonous tree from the Obama administration's misuse of FISA Title I authority and a fraud perpatrated upon the FISA court by the Obama Justice Department. Unable to produce evidence of "Russian collusion", the 'Stormy Daniels affair' is the result of what FBI agent Peter Strzok called "the insurance policy" - Obama's misuse of intelligence services to find dirt on Donald Trump - using paid Hillary Clinton operatives and supposed non-partisan government civil servants to rig and interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
Additionally, using the tainted evidence, Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein authorized an illegal break-in of Trump attorney Michael Cohen's office and residence in the hope of seizing more embarrassing opposition research when the Trump-Russia collusion hoax hit a dead end.
- Stormy Relationship. The Smoking Gun (July 29, 2009). Retrieved on October 18, 2009.
- Louis Nelson (March 7, 2018). White House on Stormy Daniels: Trump 'denied all these allegations'. Politico.
- NBC Report on Cohen Wiretaps Confirms Prior Information – Mueller Investigation Took Over FBI Counterintelligence Operation, Sundance, May 3, 2018. theconservativetreehouse.com
- 3 Main Takeaways from NYTimes Report on FBI Raid of Michael Cohen’s Office, by Matt Naham | 4:50 pm, April 9th, 2018. Dan Abram's lawandcrime.com
- Sara Sidner (March 14, 2018). Stormy Daniels' friend: 'Trump would call all the time' during affair. CNN. Retrieved on March 18, 2018.
- Kate Briquelet (March 9, 2018). The Four People Who Know What Stormy Daniels Has on Trump. The Daily Beast. Retrieved on March 18, 2018.
- Jeff Taylor (March 15, 2018). Stormy Daniels' gay 'daddy' listened in on her calls with Trump. The details are sad.. LGBTQnation.com. Retrieved on March 18, 2018.
- Matthew Haag (March 15, 2018). Stormy Daneils Interview to Air on '60 Minutes' This Month. The New York Times. Retrieved on March 20, 2018.
- Sarah Fitzpatrick and Tracy Conner (March 20, 2018). Lie detector test shows Stormy Daniels truthful about Trump affair: In the opinion of the polygraph examiner, Daniels was truthful about having unprotected sex with Donald Trump in July 2006. NBC News. Retrieved on March 20, 2018.
- Mary Alice Altorfer, Letter to the Editor, The San Antonio Express-News, March 25, 2018, p. F2.