Talk:Amateur radio glossary
NOTE to Fellow Editors and Admins: Please note that I am an licensed amateur radio operator, have practiced preparedness for many years, and am a trained (both in Asia and the USA) and certified professional practitioner / subject matter expert in the field of Complementary medicine / Alternative medicine, particularly Traditional Chinese medicine-Acupuncture, Ayurvedic medicine and nutrition for the last 19 years.
Through the month of December 2014 and January 2015, I am working many hours per week on editing Conservapedia. For specifically on a collapsible "See Also" navigation template for the diverse topics of the Amateur radio, Alternative medicine, First aid, Permaculture Gardening, Firearms, and Emergency preparedness articles I am also working on and articles on related topics.
So, I please request your patience in considering not deleting articles or content I have submitted in these subject areas without first discussing it on the Talk Page and letting me know on my User Page, if you would be so kind.
Also, please note that I plan to rapidly submit articles for the "red links". Thank you for your patience. TheAmericanRedoubt 22:33, 11 December 2014 (EST)
Main Topics for See Also
- Radio: Radio waves, Electromagnetic wave, Radio frequency, AM/FM, modulation, amplitude, amplitude modulation (AM), frequency modulation (FM), or single-sideband modulation (SSB), Shortwave, Two-way radio, Portable radio, Walkie-talkie, Citizens band radio, Family Radio Service (FMS), General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS), Multi-Use Radio Service (MRS), Motorola, Marine VHF radio, History of radio
- Amateur Radio: Emergency communications, Amateur radio operator, Call sign, Selecting a radio, Amateur radio glossary, Amateur radio repeater, Base station, Amateur radio frequency allocations, Amateur bands, Amateur radio station, UHF (70-centimeter band), VHF (2-meter band), HF, Morse code, Telegraph, Mobile rig, Radio codes and alphabets, QSL card
- Antenna (radio): Antenna theory, Portable operation (amateur radio), Dipole antenna, Antenna tuner, Homebrew antennas, Coaxial cable, Balun, Packet radio, Propagation, Protecting your HT Antenna
- Radio Standards Organization: Radio legalities, Amateur radio license, Federal Communications Commission (FCC), American Radio Relay League, International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Cellular telephone: Mobile devices: Smartphones and tablets