- "Barack Obama = car bomb! aaak!"
We know "aaak" isn't a word. How about we say, "Car bomb! Aa Ka"? Those are words frequently used in Quiddler.
Or better yet, Barack Obama = AKA a car bomb! I'm being serious to some extent. Not trying to poke any fun, just building off of someone else's contributions.
"Barack Obama = AKA a crab mob" is less offensive. Take your pick. o.O Nate my opinion matters? 14:33, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
- Why not exclude Barack Obama totally? Is it necessary to include an anagram of his name? Taj 14:37, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
- Most of us are trying to build a reputable source of information here. Taj 14:44, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
- I have absolutely no idea what you are off on a tangent about now. My opinion is that we don't need to include an anagram of Barack Obama's name. (This is the "Anagram" talk page, hello?) Whatever else you have issues with, take up with those people at those places... mmmkay? thanx Taj 14:51, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
(to Taj) Yes, we want to build a reputable encyclopedia, but that comes from having strong entries on serious topics. This entry and its examples are more of a fun page rather than some scholarly treatise. So there's freedom to have some silly anagrams, like the Obama one or the Ross Perot and George Bush ones. Should we remove the Ross Perot one as well? It doesn't say something positive about him, but I think it's ultimately harmless and clearly a joke like the Obama one. -Foxtrot 17:39, 30 September 2008 (EDT)
This article is getting silly and I intend to unilaterally impose some standards. It is really only necessary to have one or two examples to illustrate the term so we don't need a great long list. This is meant to be an encyclopedia not The Daily Show. As there is a limitless number of possible anagrams the words ought to be correctly spelled English or recognized contractions, "Aaak" just doesn't cut it. However, a witty anagram into French or Latin should also count. It is amusing if the anagram actually relates to the first term or name so a random assortment of words that have no relevance will be removed. If you disagree then please debate your case below. BrianCo 05:17, 1 October 2008 (EDT)
- I agree with that, BrianCo. Philip J. Rayment 05:44, 1 October 2008 (EDT)
What about some appropriate & amusing anagrams of some conservapedia terms?
- last wordism = dismal worst
- liberal denial = idle ballerina
- liberal deceit = creditable lie - celibrate idler
- liberal fairness = as liberals infer - a fireball's risen - frailer lesbians
- hollywood values = a loud lovely show - you loved shallow
- professor values = espousal's fervor - espresso flavour - revalues for sops - reveals sour fops - loafer versus sop - oversea fop's slur - ours proves false - refusals prove so - etc.