If anyone knows how to add a math formula please do so. Ask me if you want me to make sure it's right. --BillOhannity 12:29, 14 October 2007 (EDT)
- You mean something like this? It's just TeX syntax between MATH tags, basically:
- Maybe it helps? Not sure if that's what you wanted... --Jenkins 12:49, 14 October 2007 (EDT)
- I'm just gonna throw this out there and you can ignore it if you want: sometimes simple formlas look better in plain text, rathere than LaTeX. The graphics are larger and throw off the formatting, unless you are doing something that takes up multiple lines anyway I prefer to go without it. But, I don't really know which formulas you are talking about, so just ignore me if you are doing something complicated.
- For how to do formulas, typing "latex" or "latex math" into your favorite search engine brings up resources which can help. I'd offer a link, but I've never found 1 good comprehensive source. HelpJazz 12:57, 14 October 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks for the help guys. HelpJazz, take a look at it and if you think it looks better the other way feel free to set it back the way I had it before. --BillOhannity 13:04, 14 October 2007 (EDT)