Were both Columbine killers atheists? No footnote given. conservative 11:26, 16 August 2010 (EDT)
As an atheist myself, I find that implication that atheists are bullies very offensive. Rlimb
Several issues with this entry
1. student populations are becoming increasingly atheist or non-religious
Actually, you keep saying that population is becoming more and more Christian. There is some contradictory information here.
2. Atheist students are commonly engaging in persecution of Christian students
Commonly ? Some references are needed here.
3. Was the Columbine shooting an atheist bullying ? Did he just kill Christians ?
4. Can you really link shooting with atheism ? What just happened in Norway ?
5. What about those recommended books ? Do you know that atheists are not all Marxists or communists ?
6. You seem to forget all the Christian bullying in history (in southern France, in Spain (inquisition), in Ireland...)
--ARamis 20:04, 19 September 2011 (EDT)
Move this to the Essay section ?
What about moving this to the Essay: Atheist bullying for this is really NOT an encyclopedic entry.--ARamis 20:04, 19 September 2011 (EDT)
The phrase "atheist nerds"
Could be considered to be bullying. Ironic in an article that portrays atheists as the bully. In fact a large percentage of the atheism articles could be considered so.--Tomqua 12:20, 19 October 2014 (EDT)