Talk:Bra-ket notation

From Conservapedia
Jump to: navigation, search

I don't think that moving the article to another heading was justified. Terminology is "correct" only in that it conforms to convention, and the prevailing convention is to call this "The Dirac Notation". In any case, that's what it's called in "Modern Quantum Mechanics" by JJ Sakurai, and that's the standard text.