NOTE to Fellow Editors and Admins: Please note that I am a trained (both in Asia and the USA) and certified professional practitioner / subject matter expert in the field of Complementary medicine / Alternative medicine, particularly Traditional Chinese medicine-Acupuncture, Ayurvedic medicine and nutrition for the last 19 years.
Through the month of December 2014 and January 2015, I am working on a collapsible "See Also" navigation template for the diverse topics of the Alternative medicine article I am also working on and articles on related topics.
I will also be working on the Categories for all of these Alternative medicine topics and related Healthcare, Cooking and Nutrition categories and items such as spices (which are related to health and nutrition)
So, I please request your patience in considering not deleting articles or content I have submitted in these subject areas without first discussing it on the Talk Page and letting me know on my User Page, if you would be so kind.
Also, please note that I plan to rapidly submit articles for the "red links". Thank you for your patience. TheAmericanRedoubt 22:33, 11 December 2014 (EST)
For a more detailed treatment, see Diet.
- Cooking: Herbs, Spices, Digestion and Nutrition
- Traditional Chinese medicine: Chinese herbology (Plants used in Traditional Chinese Medicine) and Acupuncture
- Ayurvedic medicine: Plants used in Ayurvedic Medicine
- Herbal medicine: Western herbal medicine: Plants used in Western Herbal Medicine
- Tibetan medicine
- Naturopathy and Homeopathy
- Aromatherapy: Essential oil
- Massage therapy
- Modern medicine
- Exercise: Yoga, Bodybuilding, Martial arts