Talk:Evolution and creation
The statistics of 15%, 40% and 45% demonstrate exclusiveness. I don't think that can be right. Surely there are plenty of Old Earth Creationists who also believe in evolution. Ajkgordon 11:56, 12 January 2008 (EST)
- Hey Fly, howabout this guy above me? He disputes the statistics...
- I added the citation banner in line with the second commandment, where are those numbers coming from as well as the rest of the info in the article? --A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. 21:31, 20 January 2008 (EST)--A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.
- I'm guessing that what is meant is naturalistic evolutionists, old-Earth creationists, and young-Earth creationists. But a source reference would allow us to clarify that.
- The article itself is wrong in so many ways. I guess I better improve it...
- Philip J. Rayment 23:13, 20 January 2008 (EST)
- Has anyone found a cite yet for the "15%, 40% and 45%" statistics? I've looked, but haven't come across anything similar. BenHur 13:27, 15 September 2008 (EDT)