What's wrong with calling Glenn Beck a moderate?
Update: I changed the article so that all the facts are neutral. PSMax8956 13:11, 2 August 2007 (EDT)
Well, he calls himself a conservative. I'd put him in between hard-core conservatives like Ann Coulter and the more moderate "conservatives" like Bill O'Reilly. I like all of them, by the way.JamesL 22:15, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- Beck refers to himself as libertarian AND conservative:  ObserverNY 10:06, 23 September 2009 (EDT)ObserverNY
::He says he's a libertarian who doesn't like libertarians.
I joined this, today actually, because I agree with the idea that Wikipedia has a liberal bias. On the subject of Media Matters, Wikipedia often refers to them as a "media watchdog group". In the Wikipedia article on Glenn Beck, Media Matters is cited no less than nine times. Since this website is NOT Wikipedia, we should use other sources.JamesL 22:15, 13 December 2007 (EST)
Glenn is hardly a Moderate. He's a true blue Conservative and thats why I like the dude. I think you have Glenn confused with Jim Bohannan.
As it's been over a week since I posted that and nobody has provided sources, I have removed the section. If you want to reinstate it with reliable sources, be my guest. IStig 00:22, 15 October 2009 (EDT)
Date of birth and birthplace
Glenn Beck was born February 10, 1964 in Seattle, Washington. Source I understand the page is locked due to vandalism, however, if an administrator can add this information to the main page (or unlock it so I can add it) it would help give Beck's biography some more depth and personal detail. Just a suggestion! :-) DerekE 17:46, 25 February 2010 (EST)
Shouldn't there be some mention in this article of the times that Glenn Beck has told undefended and obvious lies? Certainly even the most extreme conservative can agree with that. 19:02, 6 May 2010 (EDT)
- What lies has Beck told? Be specific. Karajou 19:21, 6 May 2010 (EDT)
He either did not check or checked up his [mistyped swearing] butt because he's lying. John Qunicy Adams used a law book. Franklin Pierce didn't even swear. He affirmed. Teddy Roosevelt used no Bible. Several Presidents kissed a Bible but did not swear on one. I pulled this one up, he's got links attached to it and it seems to be fairly legit. Frankly, I don't quite get the important of swearing in on a Bible in the first place, seeing as you're working for 1/20th of the human population. Don't get me wrong, it's a big job, just thinking that you're not really representing enough of the people to ask God to help you out. --Dzugavili 19:28, 6 May 2010 (EDT)
- Sorry, Conservative, but I wanted to answer this guy. The Yahoo Answers was a waste of time. Just a bunch of rants by some clowns who attempted to link his name with some links that don't mention his name...except one . And Holdren DID write that book and suggested THAT manner of population control, exactly as Beck said. In short, it was a bunch of non-answers written by a bunch of whining yahoos. Karajou 19:43, 6 May 2010 (EDT)
What exactly happened to "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"? Is individual responsibility not a factor here? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by JimboJones (talk)
- Yes, you need to ask your fellow liberal Democrats why they abandoned that statement. I reckon it has something to do with expanding welfare.--Jpatt 13:07, 16 June 2011 (EDT)
Glenn Beck's Daughter's suicide?
Please provide proof one of his daughters committed suicide, or please remove the reference.
- And you are unable or unwilling to do it why? Karajou 02:10, 16 June 2015 (EDT)