Java is my favorite programming language, but recently I've moved into PHP, HTML and CSS. --Ed Poor Talk 00:01, 19 January 2010 (EST)
- Well, PHP, HTML and CSS are way different from Java. In my opinion they aren't comparable. I like C slightly more than Java though, and looking forward to learning C++ next year. MalP 20:52, 16 February 2010 (EST)
- PHP is comparable: it is an object-oriented programming language. HTML and CSS are not comparable: they provide ways to mark up and style web pages.
- There is a long-standing rivalry between fans of C and Java, although I'm not sure why it exists. --Ed Poor Talk 13:33, 17 February 2010 (EST)
- Well, C has more functions to use and is easier to use when you're already good at programming. Java is way more simple to learn, and is way more safe to use. Both have their reasons for being one's favourite. MalP 08:49, 3 March 2010 (EST)
- After some assignments for school (in different languages), I actually think Python is my favourite one. Have you ever used it? If you didn't, you really should try it out! Programming is really simple in Python, and it's really powerful, especially for mathematical purposes. MalP 07:26, 11 March 2010 (EST)