From Conservapedia
Jump to: navigation, search
! Part of this article was copied from Citizendium but the copied text was originally written by me, RJJensen (under the name Richard Jensen) and does not include major contributions made by others on that site. Conservlogo.png
RJJensen 17:58, 4 October 2009 (EDT)

I thought the process of moving out is "emmigration". In fact I know it is... unless there is no such word in American English. Anyone like to enlighten me before I edit Dr. Jensen's work? AlanE 22:24, 10 February 2013 (EST)