|!||This article is within the scope of WikiProject Religion, an attempt to build a comprehensive guide to Religion-related articles on Conservapedia. If you would like to participate, you can edit this article, or visit the project page, where you can join the project and/or contribute to the discussion.|
Impeccable? Do you mean infallible? Kolbe 04:34, 15 March 2007 (EDT)
Please include a reference or link for Dictatus Papae. Thanks! Maryanntherese 07:49, 15 March 2007 (EDT)
- This article is a disgrace! It should go into the nature and history of the papacy before presuming to pass judgement on it. And it should bear in mind that far more Christians world-wide are Roman Catholic than are Protestant fundamentalists! Any volunteers? --Petrus 06:29, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
At the risk of mentioning the unmentionable, Wikipedia has an excellent page on Papal Infallibility . Conservapedia could do much worse than import it wholesale! stallthedigger 11:03, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
- While technically, we could indeed do worse, breach of copyright is bad enough. Tsumetai 11:05, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
- I was under the impression that Wikipedia was open source, hence no copyright issue?
Too much negative critics.
--Joaquín Martínez 10:53, 3 May 2007 (EDT)
There's absolutely nothing wrong with anyone here writing their own version of papal infallibility, or any other article in this website. Karajou 07:27, 12 May 2007 (EDT)
- This is truth, but articles should be neutral. Not a collection of negative arguments. For that last thing there is a talk page.
- Ok i am gonna fix this thing up.--Will N. 12:01, 22 May 2007 (EDT)
- I'm Catholic, but I have to say that the new Pope doesn't photograph very well. He always comes off reminding me of the Emperor from Star Wars.Jnl001 12:04, 22 May 2007 (EDT)
Are anti-popes on the list because I don't think they should be added. --Will N. 10:16, 24 May 2007 (EDT)
Concerning the Tiara
I was under the impression that the papacy has abandoned the tiara as it historically symbolized the Pope's position as a secular political ruler alongside all his other duties, and such a notion has, if not officially then in practice, been abandoned for quite some time...?Jros83 22:26, 22 June 2007 (EDT)
Not everyone is a catholic
Most if not all protestants would dispute a lot of the claims made by the first paragraph. maybe there should be something like "according to catholic doctrine" or something. --Tim (CPAdmin1)talk 19:35, 17 January 2008 (EST)
|!||Part of this article was copied from Citizendium and Wikipedia but the copied text was originally written by me, RJJensen (under the name Richard Jensen and rjensen) and does not include alterations made by others on that site.|
I would recommend going to the Vaticans news site for info on the Catholic Church.
Badly Needed Updates
I'm not Catholic, so I probably would not be the best person to do it but I noticed that this and other pages relating to the papacy are badly out of date. At the very least I think this page should contain the proper biographical information for the current Pope. Fnarrow 17:27, 6 April 2013 (EDT)