Last poll before election shows Brown taking the race as voters abandon Obama
Results and consequences
We all know he was elected, but:
- Has the person sitting in "Ted Kennedy's seat" stepped down as Senator yet? If so, when?
- Has Brown been seated yet? Again: if so, when?
Brown is pro-choice
According to fox, Brown supports a woman's right to choose, but not federal funding for abortion. (see here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/31/brown-federal-funding-yes-abortion-rights/?test=latestnews)would this be relevant to the article? --FF
- Yes, I agree that is worth mentioning, although it wasn't an issue in the campaign and he was endorsed by a local pro-life group.--Andy Schlafly 10:18, 1 February 2010 (EST)
Not a Real Conservative
Mr. Brown isn't a true blue conservative. He supported the socialistic RomneyCare, so I think that is worth mentioning. NP
- I don't know of any conservatives who have been impressed by Brown. He seems to be a true Massachusetts RINO. DouglasA 21:03, 18 March 2010 (EDT)
- He's flawed like most Republicans out of liberal states. He has a conservative fiscal record, that is about it. he was a darling of the right for taking Ted's seat and eliminating the super-majority of Democrats. Besides that, he is not presidential material as some supporters claim. He ran an excellent race against liberal trash and won. I'm not sure if the RINO label (abortion/raise taxes/homosexual rights) fits but it is pointing in that direction. --Jpatt 22:20, 18 March 2010 (EDT)