Talk:World History Final Exam 2009
- 59 (two tied with this score)
- 52 (two tied with this score)
- 50 (three tied with this score)
- 49 (two tied with this score)
- 44 (six tied with this score)
- 43 (three tied with this score)
Grading is complete. Congratulations to all who did well!
Extra credit questions
what do these questions have to do with world history? these questions seem completely irrelevant to me. it seems unfair to me to give people credit on a world history test for getting the right answer on a question that isn't to do with history.
- Chivalry played a central role in world history, and still does. Several exam questions relate to both the past and the present. Indeed, the best kind of history questions draw a connection between the past and the present.
- Perhaps your real complaint is with chivalry itself.--Andy Schlafly 08:45, 5 June 2009 (EDT)