|!||This article is within the scope of WikiProject Religion, an attempt to build a comprehensive guide to Religion-related articles on Conservapedia. If you would like to participate, you can edit this article, or visit the project page, where you can join the project and/or contribute to the discussion.|
NOTE to Fellow Editors and Admins: Please note that I am a trained (both in Asia and the USA) and certified professional practitioner / subject matter expert in the field of Complementary medicine / Alternative medicine, particularly Traditional Chinese medicine-Acupuncture, Ayurvedic medicine and Yoga for the last 19 years.
Through the month of December 2014 and January 2015, I am working on a collapsible "See Also" navigation template for the diverse topics of the Alternative medicine article I am also working on and articles on related topics.
I will also be working on the Categories for all of these Alternative medicine topics.
Also, please note that I plan to rapidly submit articles for the "red links". Thank you for your patience. TheAmericanRedoubt 22:33, 11 December 2014 (EST)
For a more detailed treatment, see Yoga.
- Cooking: Herbs, Spices, Digestion and Nutrition
- Traditional Chinese medicine: Chinese herbology (Plants used in Traditional Chinese Medicine) and Acupuncture
- Ayurvedic medicine: Plants used in Ayurvedic Medicine
- Herbal medicine: Western herbal medicine: Plants used in Western Herbal Medicine
- Tibetan medicine
- Naturopathy and Homeopathy
- Aromatherapy: Essential oil
- Massage therapy
- Modern medicine
- Exercise: Yoga, Bodybuilding, Martial arts