A few hundred anti-Trump marchers attended this march, which believe that President Trump should release his tax returns (he also did not release them in his business career before his election as President). It was held in multiple cities across the United States, like Washington D.C. and New York City.
Liberal stupidity during this event
- Hypocrisy about the tax releases of Trump, it is not required, but usual.
- Multiple standard slogans, like Impeach and Resist.
- Trump-Putin conspiracies.
- Fights with pro-Trump supporters in Berkeley, California, which resulted in the arrests of a number of the anti-Trump marchers.
- Denial of the refugee crisis.
- All organizers of this event have close ties to top tax evader George Soros, thereby further exposing their hypocrisy regarding Trump.