Eldrick Tont Woods (born 1975), who goes by his nickname, Tiger, is a professional golfer. He is perhaps the most self-centered and overpromoted favorite of the liberal media in the world. He appears frequently on magazine covers and Nike ads despite not having won a major tournament in years. His remarks to the press are often self-centered. At the Masters in 2013 he was given merely a two-stroke penalty for a rules infraction that many felt should have resulted in disqualification from the tournament.
In 2012, the liberal media declared Woods to be a favorite to win the Masters. In fact, he turned in his worst performance there in 17 years, and his swearing and kicking of a club were captured by a camera. After he learned that people did not appreciate that, he declared:
|“||I certainly heard that people didn’t like me kicking the club. I didn’t like it either. I hit it in the bunker, and it didn’t feel good on my toe, either.||”|
Despite showing promise of becoming the greatest golfer ever, Woods's career and athletic achievement slumped amid reports of adultery. His wife subsequently obtained a divorce.
Woods does better in obscure competitions on the PGA Tour, where he is in second place on the tour list, behind Sam Snead.
- ↑ http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/tiger-woods-responds-disqualification-controversy-masters-lindsey-vonn-161536057.html
- ↑ http://www.augusta.com/masters/story/news/latest-news/woods-offers-apology-masters-behavior
- ↑ http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100219/ap_on_sp_go_ne/glf_tiger_woods
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351418,00.html
- ↑ http://www.golftoday.co.uk/news/yeartodate/news02/woods51.html