Time Line of Lenski Incident
This page contains a time line of the 2008 interactions between editors of Conservapedia and Richard Lenski, who has refused to disclose important data about his publicly funded research. Conservapedia has asked that all of his data be disclosed.
- June 9 - "Bacteria make major evolutionary shift in lab" printed in New Scientist
- June 10 - Data of Lenski paper published in PNAS
- June 13 - Conservapedia sends first letter questioning some of the claims in the paper
- June ?? - Lenski replies to first letter
- June ?? - Conservapedia sends second letter
- June 23- Lenski replies to second letter
Note: Items are in order despite uncertainty of some exact dates.
- August 9 - Letter to PNAS
- August 21 - Status of submission from PNAS
- September 11 - PNAS Response to Letter - publication denied