Trump Derangement Syndrome
Trump Derangement Syndrome is the term used to describe the irrational despair, hysteria, and hatred liberals, establishment token conservatives, and the mainstream media have for U.S. President Donald Trump and anything related to him.
- The many hysterical, over-the-top predictions of what a Trump presidency would bring about.
- On the one-year anniversary of President Trump being elected president, liberal protestors literally chose to scream helplessly at the sky.
- It was announced in 2017 that "The Eaton Workshop hotel" – an explicitly anti-Trump hotel labeled "the world’s first politically motivated hotel" – would be built in Washington D.C.
- Even when President Trump makes decisions liberal and establishment Republicans like, such as declaring Jerusalem to be the capital city of Israel, anti-Trumpers oftentimes fail to admit so.
- Wong, Kristina (November 9, 2017). Six Hysterical Predictions About Trump’s Presidency that Didn’t Materialize. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 9, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Parke, Caleb (November 9, 2017). Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary. Fox News. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Carr, Grace (November 9, 2017). People Scream Helplessly At The Sky To Protest A Year Of Trump. The Daily Caller. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Zanotti, Emily (November 8, 2017). THEY DID IT: Leftists Gathered To Scream Helplessly At The Sky On Election Anniversary. The Daily Wire. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Rutz, David (November 9, 2017). People Across the Country Literally Screamed at the Sky on the Anniversary of Trump’s Election, and It’s Hilarious. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Lim, Naomi (October 25, 2017). Thousands to 'scream helplessly at the sky' to mark anniversary of Trump presidency. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Anapol, Avery (November 13, 2017). Anti-Trump hotel planned for DC. The Hill. Retrieved November 13, 2017.
- Treene, Alayna (November 13, 2017). Anti-Trump hotel coming to D.C. Axios. Retrieved November 13, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (December 6, 2017). #NeverTrump on Jerusalem, Embassy Decision: ‘Good for Trump’. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Walter E. Williams, This Simple Trick Will Help Liberals Get Over Trump Derangement Syndrome, The Daily Signal
- David Kupelian, Understanding Trump Derangement Syndrome, WND