Two If By Tea
Two If By Tea is the brand name of an iced tea beverage launched on June 15, 2011, by Rush Limbaugh on the EIB Network. The trademarked name Two If By Tea is a modern twist on the famous line "one if by land, and two if by sea" in Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's poem, "Paul Revere's Ride." A picture of Rush Limbaugh seen as Rush Revere is on every bottle of Two If By Tea and on the shrink wrap covering each six-pack. Kathryn Limbaugh is the CEO of Two If By Tea.
Two If By Tea comes in eight different flavors: Original Sweet, Unsweetened, Raspberry, Diet Raspberry, Blueberry, Diet Blueberry, Peach, and Diet Peach. A portion of every bottle sold goes to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation.
The Liberals are coming.
The Liberals are coming.
My good friend Paul Revere laid out the blueprint of how to deal with this. Sound the alarm! One if by land, Two If By Tea™!
Two If By Tea™ represents traditional American values of capitalism and the pursuit of excellence. Each bottle is designed to rise above the sameness and mediocrity that threatens our great nation. Just grab a 12-pack and join the fight to preserve the America we know and love. It's worth it! Our scientific panel of tasters has been working for years to develop the perfect recipe of tea – one that is fit for battle. All those years of rigorous testing have left us with the best quality tea we sell today.
Two If By Tea™ is made just the way my mother used to make it, simple and satisfying. Nothing fancy here, just the simple pursuit of excellence in every bottle of tea we make. Whether you’re kicking back on the front porch reflecting on the greatness of our country or firing up the barbeque on a nice hot summer afternoon, Two If By Tea™ is the perfect accompaniment, no matter what the occasion. You will be dazzled by the excellent taste of Two If By Tea™ in every sip you take because it is not too sweet, strong, or fruity but just right.
In the spirit of keeping it simple, we started with two basic flavors: Original and Raspberry. We’ve used some of the finest traditional black tea available to make each flavor unique and delicious. The ingredients are picked by the finest pickers, selected by the finest selectors and produced by the finest producers. If you are trying to cut back on calories, each Two If By Tea™ flavor is available in a diet version! You get all the goodness of our regular flavored teas calorie free and with less sugar. Best of all, you don’t have to put up with that artificial chemical aftertaste that you find in many other beverages.
Developing and bringing Two If By Tea™ to market has been a unique American experience for all of us who worked on the project. We were all reminded of the blessings bestowed upon our country by our Founders and the Constitution, who fought to create and safeguard the fundamental values of a free society, knowing that it was limited government and belief in the greatness of the American people that established the concept of American Exceptionalism.
Fellow Americans, hold on to our exceptional values, stand up against those who want to suppress your individual rights and above all take pride in being an American! While you’re at it, join me in drinking a bottle of my tea as we admire the great United States of America and the military and law enforcement officials who fight to defend our freedom every day. Thank God, yes God, for the blessings of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness and of course, this wonderful drink - Two If By Tea™!
- ↑ Rush Limbaugh. June 15, 2011: EIB History Made with the Launch of Two If By Tea, RushLimbaugh.com, June 15, 2011.
- ↑ Fiona Roberts. It's Rush Revere! Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea, dailymail.co.uk, June 16, 2011.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://www.twoifbytea.com/about.php#paul
- ↑ According to the oft-quoted poem, on April 18, 1775 ("hardly a man is now alive who remembers that famous date and year") Paul Revere rode into the Massachusetts countryside warning of the imminent invasion of British "Regulars" bent on destroying the American spirit. Revere instructed the Sons of Liberty to place lanterns in the "belfry arch" of Christ Church in Boston. One illuminated lantern if the "Red Coats" were approaching by land from Boston Neck, two if by sea across the Charles River. Seeing two lanterns, Paul Revere and his compatriots rode spreading the alarm to Minute Men to rise and protect their freedom and individual liberty.
- ↑ Rush Limbaugh. Rush's Two if By Tea Refreshes Joplin for Independence Day Bash, RushLimbaugh.com, July 5, 2011.
- ↑ THE TEA
- ↑ Two If By Tea: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- ↑ Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation