USS Admiral F. B. Upham (AP-129)
Admiral F. B. Upham (AP-129)—projected as an Admiral W. S. Benson-class transport—was laid down on 27 November 1944 at Alameda, California, by the Bethlehem Alameda Shipyard, Inc., under a Maritime Commission contract (MC hull 687). However, her acquisition by the Navy was cancelled on 16 December 1944. After the war, she was completed and delivered to the Maritime Commission on 27 April 1948. Named SS President Wilson, she was operated in merchantile service for the Maritime Commission by the American President Lines.