University of Memphis
|University of Memphis|
|Sports:||baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, rifle, soccer, softball, tennis, track and field, volleyball|
|Colors:||blue, grey, gold|
The University of Memphis is a Tennessee public university founded in 1912, with Dr. Seymour A. Mynders as president. It was ranked a fourth tier school in US News's "National Universities: Tier 4" list. The school is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- ↑ Memphis Tigers Official Athletic Site (English) (HTML). University of Memphis.
- ↑ History (English) (HTML). University of Memphis.
- ↑ National Universities: Tier 4 (English) (HTML). US News.
- ↑ Facts at a Glance (English) (HTML). University of Memphis.
- ↑ MEMPHIS FOOTBALL HISTORY DATABASE (English) (HTML). National Champs.