- Should the body of a woman, who is in a vegetative state and kept alive by life support, be used to incubate an unborn child?
- At what point in the pregnancy should the woman's body be allowed to pass on?
Prenatal Genetic Testing
- If, through genetic testing, a woman finds out that her child will have infant Tay-Sachs disease, would it be wrong for her to terminate the pregnancy?
- If a person has chronic crippling pain that medicines have no effect on, would it be evil to assist in their passing?
Genetically Modified Organisms
- Should a GMO be introduced into an environment if the GMO is known to kill off native species?
- For what purposes would this be found acceptable?
- Should a pharmaceutical company test the rate of HIV infection by testing known HIV positive patients and how fast they spread the virus to their non-infected partners?