Below are some of User: Conservative's essays.
- Atheism: A house divided and in global decline
- 10 reasons why American atheism will see a significant decline
- Christianity and its margin of victory over atheism
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution
- Richard Dawkins and the supervolcanic eruption of feminist atheism
- Was Stephen Paddock an atheist mass killer?
Most of the political essays have the common thread that liberals and secular leftists are foolish and they are losing power in the 21st century. In addition, right-wing ideologies which have no mooring in Christianity, are inferior to ideologies which are strongly influenced by Christianity.
I wish I could report on more positive/profound matters as far as the Western World, But the West is in a period of decline. Should Jesus Christ tarry, the 21st century will probably be an Asian Century due to the rise of evangelical Christianity in the East (See: Growth of Christianity in China and East Asia and global desecularization).
Perhaps after suffering some economic hardship, the West will sober up and there will be a Christian revival (see: Atheism vs. Christian revival and Christian apologetics).
- Donald Trump's glorious victories (see the postscript in the essay regarding the essay's title)
- Anders Breivik is the canary in the mine showing that right-wing politics could become much more violent