Whoops! The default skin for your wiki, defined in
conserv, is not available.
Your installation seems to include the following skins. See Manual: Skin configuration for information how to enable them and choose the default.
cologneblue / CologneBlue (disabled)
conserv / Conserv (disabled)
modern / Modern (disabled)
monobook / MonoBook (disabled)
vector / Vector (disabled)
- If you have just installed MediaWiki
- You probably installed from git, or directly from the source code using some other method. This is expected. Try installing some skins from mediawiki.org's skin directory, by:
- Downloading the tarball installer, which comes with several skins and extensions. You can copy and paste the
skins/ directory from it.
- Cloning one of the
mediawiki/skins/* repositories via git into the
skins/ directory of your MediaWiki installation.
- Doing this should not interfere with your git repository if you're a MediaWiki developer.
- If you have just upgraded MediaWiki
- MediaWiki 1.24 and newer no longer automatically enables installed skins (see Manual: Skin autodiscovery). You can paste the following lines into
LocalSettings.php to enable all currently installed skins:
- If you have just modified
- Double-check the skin names for typos.
User:FellowChristian16/I Was Done Wrong By Wikipedia
- Blocked me for stating they're a Christian. (EXAMPLE:Part 1 Part 2)
- On March 18, 2008 they blocked a supposed sockpuppet of mine when it wasn't. () This is the third of these they have done that with. Their CheckUser program even proved one wasn't and they left it on my list. () When my Mom went to address them she posted a message and they reverted in two minutes and blocked her saying she is me. () And when she request her rightful unblock according to their policy they denied it saying they're not stupid and know it's me. ()
- ↑ Hornetwoman17, Florida16 and Hornetchild16
- ↑ Hornetwoman17